Things you'll want to know when you come to Zion:
- We've been praying for your arrival!
- You are welcome at any event, worship experience, service project, youth gathering.
- We offer a variety of worship styles. (See our Worship page for details) All are "come as you are." Saturday and Sunday nights are more casual and contemporary with keyboard, while Sunday mornings are classic liturgical services featuring pipe organ.
- We have consistent and trained nursery staff on Sunday mornings and parent volunteers on Saturday nights.
- You will see a lot of children and youth while on site at Zion. Each child of God is amazing and we cherish the time to interact, worship, learn and serve together. All children are more than welcome to be in worship!
- Contact April Folckemer at 741-2656 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about coming to Zion for the first time.
- We hope to see you soon!